* Individual psychotherapy for loss, anxiety, & finding purpose.
* Couples counselling for relationship difficulties.
* Workplace counselling for employee wellness.
* Group therapy for bereavement and anxiety.
I have been counselling as a registered professional psychologist for 8 years now. My goal is to provide you with a safe environment to stop, look at the bigger picture, see yourself with fresh eyes or find creative ways to resolve conflicts (both internal and external).
In some situations therapy may be task-orientated and focused, whereas in others it may be more exploratory in nature. It is through therapy that a client’s ability to respond with choice rather than being a victim of their circumstance is enhanced and they can start to live the life that they intend.
The first, and often hardest, step is acknowledging that you need help and asking for it. It can be a frightening and anxiety-provoking exercise making that first phone call to a psychologist, but it can also be the first step to regaining control over your life and your happiness.
My services include the following:
– INDIVIDUAL PSYCHOTHERAPY for relationship difficulties, bereavement, anxiety, identity and purpose-finding, stress management, feeling sad/low often.
– COUPLES THERAPY for dating, engaged and married couples; who wish to strengthen their relationship by working on any obstacles which may be hindering them from being happy. This may include an assessment to point out the main areas of difficulty (and strengths).
– GROUP THERAPY for those who wish to find support in a safe space from individuals going through similar situations of anxiety or loss. We meet as a group of no more than 10 people, once a week, and talk through experiences and coping mechanisms with the guidance of a psychologist.
– WORKPLACE COUNSELLING – for those companies who wish to look after the psychological wellness of their employees, and thus have happy, motivated employees giving the company their best! We provide workplace counselling to companies who place us on retainer. We come in to the workplace once a week or twice a month, depending on the agreement. Those companies who prefer that their employees visit us at our offices will be provided with the same amount of time made available to them from our offices.
– ONLINE COUNSELLING – offered for all of the above counselling services! We provide video-call counselling for those who wish to remain at home/work, and for those who live/work far from our offices.