* The different stages of your depression and hopelessness will give you a clearer understanding of why you are feeling the way you do.
* Ultimately hopelessness and anxiety will fade and you’ll be well on the road to enjoying life again.
* Recent studies show that during Lockdown, relationships
became strengthened or strained to breaking point.
* Extramarital dating Apps report a 70% increase in online subscriptions since Lockdown was introduced.
* Obviously being unfaithful has been going on ever since marriage was first introduced, as have the taboos against it.
* Even so, the aftermath remains devastating and experts put it down to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Having been married to an unfaithful partner, and going through feelings of hopelessness and depression, I eventually divorced him. This was only after he moved his girlfriend into our family home, leaving me having to stay with a friend until I found my feet.
I managed to find a temporary job, which enabled me to start “Late Bloomers”, a series of courses for middle-aged women, who found themselves in similar circumstances to mine. The courses were well attended and received media coverage from national television and radio stations as well as articles in newspapers and magazines.
From there I started a Public Relations company, which I ran successfully for 23 years.
I am now retired, but my desire to help those who are experiencing the devastation of living with an unfaithful partner still remains and to reassure them that there is a rewarding life after infidelity.
* Life after Infidelity is a renewal program designed as an alternative to traditional counseling.
* Access to articles and videos by global infidelity psychologists, who are experts in the field, will be available to you to guide and help you through your trauma.
* You’ll also be asked to complete survey that will help me to understand where you are in your life. And then we can start your journey together.
Very insightful and helpful advise. Thanks Lesley Ann.